Recommended sewing machines for the homeschool student or beginner sewing enthusiast.
- Automatic needle threader is the biggest timesaver
- Adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong and prevents bunching on any fabric type
- Fully automatic 1-step buttonhole provides professional results at the touch of a button
- 32 built-in stitches, including: 6 essential stitches, 6 stretch stitches, 19 decorative stitches, 1 buttonhole
- Heavy duty metal frame for overall durability and skip-free sewing. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only.
Brother LS2125i Easy-to-Use, Everyday Sewing Machine with 10 stitches including Blind Hem and Zigzag, and 4-Step Auto Buttonhole
- Full size, lightweight, portable sewing machine, great for alterations and everyday sewing Full size, lightweight, portable sewing machine, great for alterations and everyday sewing
- 10 built-in stitches, including blind hem, zigzag and stretch stitches
- Automatic 4-step buttonhole feature allows you to create custom-sized buttonholes to fit your specific buttons
- Free arm or flat bed usage, carrying handle, built-in storage, 3 presser feet, and more
- Includes bilingual instruction manual, 25 year limited warranty, with free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine With 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Quilting Table, and Hard Cover
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects, accessories are stored inside a compartment on the arm of the sewing machine
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread. Accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Extra-High Sewing Speed of 1,100 stitches per minute gives you professional speed for faster results
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame ensures that the machine remains still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- 11 Built-In Stitches – essential, stretch, decorative, 1 automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Brother Project Runway CS5055PRW Electric Sewing Machine – 50 Built-In Stitches – Automatic Threading
- 50 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions.
- Sew fleece, elastic and other stretchy fabrics with the built-in stretch stitches.
- One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin.
- Embellish or join quilt blocks with the built-in quilting stitches.
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 110V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- Easy turn dial pattern selection
- 12 built-in stitches including a four-step buttonhole
- Stitch width adjustment and length adjustment ensures ease of use
- Drop feed for free motion sewing and quilting
- 110-volt machine, for use in US only
- Top loading jam proof bobbin system for tangle free sewing
- 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control
- 18 stitches including a built-in buttonhole
- Handy carrying handle
- 110-volt machine, for use in US only
Brother PE770 5×7 inch Embroidery-only machine with built-in memory, USB port, 6 lettering fonts and 136 built-in designs
- Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field, and back lit LCD display screen. Enjoy ample space for larger designs and lettering, and combine designs with less rehooping. Easily view your designs and editing options on the large, back lit display before stitching.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts. Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.
- Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory. Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
- Extensive design editing. Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view back lit LCD display before stitching.
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin, and auto thread cutter, for consistent stitching and precision thread trimming. Please note: this machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Want to learn how to sew? We are excited to share with you our Sewing Level 1 workbook series! Check out what we have to offer you.
Sewing Level 1 workbook series: $29.95
This sewing series has 5 lesson workbooks. Each sewing lesson is packed full of easy-to-understand information, projects, manuals and an assortment of practice sheets. Monkey Cee and Monkey Doo are the two characters that walk the student through the class workbooks keeping the attention and enthusiasm of the student high with bright colors and fun illustrations. This is a great sewing tutorial to be added to any homeschool curriculum. You will learn how to sew in no time. Don’t worry if you are not a homeschooler, these sewing lessons will still be great for any preteen up to an adult who wants to learn how to sew.
For more detailed information and product videos, go to Sewing Level 1 Details.
Click “BUY NOW” button to purchase.